Have big price tags ever caused trouble for you in your design business?
I have a lot of stories about designers getting in trouble with big price tags, but probably not in the way you’re thinking right now.
I’m sharing some of these stories with you in this episode to demonstrate how your money mindset can clash with your client’s money mindset and get messy. You don’t want to let your own money mindset get in the way of delivering a big price tag to your client. Saving money isn’t always the best option, and in this episode, you’ll see why.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- What can happen when you focus on saving money
- How your values around money interfere with clients’ jobs
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to present a big price tag to your client
- Understanding that your money stories aren’t the same as your clients’ money stories
- The truth about becoming a high-end designer
- How fear gets in the way of action
- How to get comfortable presenting large numbers
Don’t be afraid of big price tags. Your ideal client isn’t afraid of big price tags, right? Give your clients what they really want, even if it’s expensive, and see what happens. Chances are, they know it’s going to be expensive, and they’re okay with that!
If you love what you hear on the podcast each week, let me know by leaving a rating or review here! I’d love to find out why you tune in and what you’re enjoying so far, and your reviews help me reach new listeners!
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!