How do you make remodeling jobs profitable?
Maybe you love working on remodels, but you always find yourself losing money on them. That’s a lot more common than you might think. Is there a solution? This episode has the answers for you.
Remodels are a big business these days. There are hundreds of thousands of dollars exchanging hands every day in the remodeling industry.
Designers can be a huge part of a remodeling job, but often they are underpaid and overworked. So, what’s going wrong?
Tune in to this episode to hear my five tips to get started with remodeling jobs.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Getting paid for construction support
- How to avoid letting the contractor take over your job
- Why you end up picking up other people’s slack
- Why you need to stop giving the cheapest quotes possible
- Believing in your own worth
- How to charge enough for your time
- The importance of talking about money and making your clients feel comfortable talking about money
- What to put in your letter of agreement for remodels
If you’ve been dying to get back into remodeling, I hope this episode helps! Don’t let clients take advantage of you. Your expertise is valuable, and you deserve to be paid what you’re worth.
If you love what you hear on the podcast each week, let me know by leaving a rating or review here! I’d love to find out why you tune in and what you’re enjoying so far, and your reviews help me reach new listeners!
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Episode 33: How to Handle Challenging Clients
Episode 34: Purchasing Secrets
Episode 35: Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!
I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! They help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear!