So, you’ve got a good design practice, a steady stream of ideal clients, and your jobs are consistently profitable. What’s the problem? You have absolutely no time for yourself. In fact, you spend most of your time putting out fires.
Does that sound familiar?
It’s hard to grow your business when you’re spending all your time fixing things. Do you want to know the solution to the chaos? Systems and processes.
When you have repeatable systems and processes in place, your problems will start to solve themselves. In this episode, I’m talking more about the systems strategy and teaching you how to start getting systems set up in your business so that you can reclaim some of your time.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- What’s taking up all your time
- The value of systems and processes
- What systems you might want to put in place
- Thinking about and refining your design process
- Why you need to write your systems and processes down
- The importance of purchasing processes
- Identifying what tasks create the most money
- The value of figuring things out once, writing down the solution, and then repeating that process
I want to help you get systems in place that allow your business to run efficiently without you. That means that you don’t have to spend every second of your day putting out fires to make sure things are running smoothly. If that sounds good to you, don’t miss this episode.
If you love what you hear on the podcast each week, let me know by leaving a rating or review here! I’d love to find out why you tune in and what you’re enjoying so far, and your reviews help me reach new listeners!
Work the System by Sam Carpenter
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!